mercoledì 24 luglio 2013

ANTIQUE SAMPLER PINCUSHIONS



Hello my dears!!! Busy busy busy...as always. I printed with transfer paper those lovely sampler pincushions yesterday! Aren't they sweet? I put linen fabric on the back and they're just the best for our sewing basket! ...  and very busy designing for my fall markets, Fili senza Tempo and Foir 'Fil in Belgium,... and also busy setting my next class in august and...another one in september .
A new design is ready with the wonderfull Gentle Art threads and it'll be showed in St Charles in August , I'm sure you'll like it..well hope so...and of curse I'm already thinking on Christmas!!!
but I take always a while enjoing making something different like those charming pincushions that I've already put  on my ETSY    until next time my dear Friends. xxx Niky.
Buongiorno carissime! Oggi vi presento un progetto che avevo già realizzato tempo fa con  un grande successo. Si tratta di questi deliziosi puntaspilli stampati con immagini tratte da antichi samplers. La realizzazione di questi puntaspilli è per me un simpatico alternativo al disegno, in questi giorni sto progettando un mare di cose: la prossima classe ad agosto e quella di settembre, i miei saloni autunnali Fili senza TempoFoir'Fill a Nivelle, e poi ovviamente Vicenza, un nuovo schema che uscirà a St Charles ad agosto realizzato con i fantastici filati Gentle Art..inoltre non crediate che non stia già pensando al Natale!!! ..e a Nashville 2014.
Quindi care amiche sono in piena attività.Chi fosse interessato a questi Antique Sampler pincushions li può trovare su ETSY   e' tutto per oggi . Felice giornata creativa a tutti xxxNiky.
 

4 commenti:

Véronique Rose ha detto...

ils sont vraiment très beaux,
douce journée
rose

cucki ha detto...

So pretty x

Margot ha detto...

Lovely and how we say here in Poand: Prześliczne! :)
Have a nice day!

ALICE MARGAUX ha detto...

how sweet, lovely design , sunny kisses from Rio, Alice