mercoledì 31 luglio 2013

WOOD THREAD WINDERS

 Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy to show you those pictures today! I finally finished my new thread holders!!! my friend Patricia cut the wood for me ( Thanks Patricia) and I spent my last days to paint, wax, sand and polish them. And now they're done!!!
 I chosed three very primitive style colors and I think they look really great!
 They measure approx 8cm w x 10cm h and they just the best to keep your thread in your special sewing basket.

The hole in the top middle'll be needfull if you decide to use your thread keeper as an ornament to hang!!! Hope you like my new WOOD THREAD WINDERS, you can find them on my ETSY.
 Have a lovely and creative day my dears!...xxxNiky.
buongiono carissime amiche, oggi vi desidero presentare un nuovissimo progetto che mi ha impegnato parecchio nei gironi passati. La mia amica Patricia ha tagliato per me queste forme ed io le ho dipinte, incerate, invecchiate fino a farle diventare così come le vedete nelle foto. Ho usato tre differenti colori bellissimi, , il mattone, l'ocra e l'azzurro polvere ottenendo un effetto davvero primitive che si adatterà bene in un cesto da lavoro speciale. Il buco in alto vi sarà utile se vorrete usare il porta filo anche come ornamento da appendere. potete trovare i miei WOOD THREADS WINDERS su ETSY.  Felice giornata creativa care amiche...xxx Niky.

4 commenti:

Véronique Rose ha detto...

ils sont ravissants, j'aime beaucoup
douce journée
rose

Lady Locust ha detto...

Those are just beautiful!

Three Cat Farm ha detto...

They're very nice!
Terry

David Whitwam ha detto...

The wooden thread winders are fantastic ,and like most good ideas,are simple and yet practical.
And all great colours, I think I'll buy all of them !