giovedì 16 gennaio 2014

WIP!!!!!

 Hi folks!!! I can't tell you how busy I'm!!!! Nashville is in a few weeks and I'll leave Italy beginning of february so, hurry hurry!!!! My house is really a mess...linen , thread, paper, scissors....everywhere!  Well, I wanted to show you  just few pictures..of this mess..... The top one is about my setting kits!!! yes I'll definitely have a lovely kit for Nashville so: cut the linen, cut the thread, make a pretty presentation... lot of work but ...but lot of fun! Thanks my dearest friend Maura who's coming to give me a hand!!!
..and here is a 'slice' of a new sampler who'll complete the seasonal serie!!! I've to tell you: I just love it, bunnies jumping in the garden ..spring in the air!!!
And some beautifull  pictures are coming from all over the world about  the first kit of The world of Small Club!!! YOU GUYS'RE AMAZING!!! I'll take  a while to post some of them..I remind you that subscriptions are always open as long as I've needed materials...
 Well, let's go to work my friends...more later, and please stay  warm and stitch!!!   xxx Niky.

Carissime, vi devo dire che la mia casa è un vero disastro!!! Lini e filati popolano tavoli e divani e ringrazio infinitamente Maura,  mia cara amica, che mi sta dando una mano a preparare tutto quello che dovrò portare a Nashville.
La foto in alto vi mostra un WIP nella preparazione del mio nuovo limited edition kit!!! Potete immaginare cosa significa!! Invece la foto sotto è un piccolo scorcio dell'ultimo sampler che completerà la serie delle stagioni!! Mi piace! Adoro tutti questi coniglietti saltellanti e i colori sono davvero freschi e primaverili!
Desidero anche ringraziare le amiche iscritte Al The world of Small club!!! le foto della realizzazione del primo kit iniziano ad arrivare e appena ne avrò il tempo posterò qualcosa. Vi ricordo che le iscrizioni sono ancora aperte fino ad esaurimento dei materiali, per cui se desiderate ulteriori informazioni vi prego di scrivermi!! nicoletta.farrauto@alice.it
per oggi è tutto e torno al lavoro...mi mancavate e allora ho voluto sentirvi scrivendovi questo post!! un abbraccio mie care  e vi prego ...ricamate e state al caldo!!! Smiling stitches xxx Niky.

1 commento:

Sandra ha detto...

Love everything as usual. Wish I was going to be there.
Blessings,
Sandra