mercoledì 13 gennaio 2016

NEW DESIGNS ARE GROWING!!!!!

Hello my dear friends, time flys!!!! yes...indeed!!! We're in January already!!! can you believe that?
I'm so busy during this time of the year, Nashville market is beginning of March , but I'm leaving for US on 24th of February and everything must be ready very soon. 
So, today I want to show you just a glimpse of  a new design that I called I LOVE MY SHEEP!!!! Its a sampler, a very sweet one with a lot of sheeps...do you like sheeps?? well, I hope so....stay tuned my friends more designs are growing...
keep on stitching                                       xxx Niky.

Buongiorno care amiche, il tempo vola!!!! non è una metafora ma una relatà! siamo già a gennaio ed io sono in piena fase lavorativa con i nuovi schemi per Nashville!!! 
Oggi vi presento un piccolissimo assaggio di un sampler che spero davvero vi piaccia, si intitola I LOVE MY SHEEP. Vi piacciono le pecore??? spero di sì.
State sintonizzati qui care amiche mie perchè le novità sfileranno presto ed io non vedo l'ora di mostrarvele.
Keep on Stitching                                xxx Niky.

1 commento:

HD Wallpapers ha detto...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.